Today’s Midweek Throwdown challenge on OWH Stars and Stamp Blog is to use something to do with transportation and make a general card. I only had one stamp for this theme and I wanted to join in the challenge.
After embossing the white card base, I lightly sponged Memento Desert Sand all over. After stamping and coloring the image I cut it out using the labels die and kept it in the die cut while I lightly sponged Desert Sand around the die – this left the white space around the image.
- Cuttlebug EF (Spots and Dots)
- Gina K – Paper (Wisteria Lane); Stamp Set (Country Roads); Heavyweight Brown Cardstock
- Spellbinders Small Labels 4
- Ink Memento Desert Sand Ink (sponged); Tuxedo Black
- Copics C2,3 and 5; E31,33
- Silver brads (tire wheels)
- Glossy Accents (headlights)